12.Keep an active social life
11.Be more organized and financially responsible
10. Take care of myself (cook healthy food, have more “me time”,
continue boxing and yoga classes, run my first 5K in April!, read my Bible more)
9. Be content and have integrity
8. Spend more time on things I love to do/ people I enjoy being
around and less time doing things/ being around
people that don’t improve my quality of life
7. Travel more!
6. Be generous (more donations/ volunteering)
5. Ask for advice more often
4. Have fun and lighten up!
3. Be more encouraging of others
2. Try something new/ Challenge myself
1. Tell everyone that means something to me that I love them!
Hope you have a Happy (and safe) New Year!!
I love how this song makes me feel.
I got a little shopping spree from my parents and am not sure what I should get with it! Here are some items I have bookmarked…
Kenneth Jay Lane Necklace, $40
Polka Dot Tights, $15
Tom Binns Ring, $44
Gel Eyeliners, $11
Leather Notebooks, $7 each
Calvin Klein Pumps (for work!), $85
I bought this silk/cotton Juicy Couture dress a month ago to wear to a Semi-Formal at my University. I paired it with my black Kelsi Dagger platform pumps for an extra boost. What do you think of it as a dress to wear to ring in the new year? I won’t be wearing it this weekend unfortunately since I forgot to pack it!
I got the shoes I posted on this blog and a few other things this month. I can’t wait to wear them when the weather warms up! My boyfriend also surprised me with this Voluspa candle from Anthropologie. It smells just like what I’d expect a cabin in the woods to smell like, Christmas.