I absolutely live for sales! As soon as I got the invite to the Gilt Warehouse sale, I had to sign up! They advertise 90% off retail prices and I’m waking up early next Saturday (probably around 6:30am), and skipping my yoga class, just to see if they deliver.
Here’s what I’m shopping for:
- an iPhone case for my new phone
- Actual skinny jeans (not jeggings)
- Wedding shoes
- Wedding earrings
- Sweaters and L/s tops
- A full black skirt
- Short black leather boots
- Leather belts in all widths and colors
- A shorter wool coat (so I can drive and stay warm)
- Vacation dresses (for our winter honeymoon?)
- Strong leather sandals
- Everyday earrings (I lost a pair I purchased in Chicago)
I missed the sale in last summer/fall and I didn’t want to make the same mistake again. Fingers crossed that I can find all these things for amazing prices during my 2-hour shopping time frame.